Looking for a quick flower? Check out our list of the 7 best fast flowering strains. From classic favorites like Northern Lights to new strains like Gelato, there’s something for everyone.
If you’re looking for a quick turnaround when it comes to your cannabis harvest, then you need to choose a fast flowering strain. These special strains have been specifically bred to flower in as little time as possible, without sacrificing quality. There are many websites out there however none match the same quality of United Cannabis Seeds .
No matter what your reason is for wanting a quick harvest, you’ll find that there’s a fast flowering strain out there that’s perfect for your needs. In this article, we’ll introduce you to seven of the best fast flowering cannabis strains currently available on the market. We’ll also provide some tips on how to get the most out of these speedy varieties.
The 7 Best Fast Flowering Strains
Cannabis growers are always looking for ways to improve their yield and increase their profits. One way to do this is by growing fast flowering strains.
There are a number of reasons why growers might want to grow fast flowering strains. For example, if you live in an area with a short growing season, you might want to grow a fast flowering strain so that you can get multiple crops per year. Or, if you’re growing for personal use, you might want to grow a fast flowering strain so that you can enjoy your cannabis sooner.
Whatever your reason for wanting to grow fast flowering strains, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, it’s important to choose a strain that is known to be vigorous and high-yielding. Second, you’ll need to give your plants plenty of light – at least 18 hours per day – so that they can produce lots of flowers (aka buds).
With those things in mind, here are 7 of the best fast flowering strains for cannabis growers:
- White Widow: White Widow is a classic cannabis strain that is known for its vigor and high yield. It’s also known for being easy to grow, making it a great option for beginner growers. White Widow typically flowers in 8-9 weeks.
- Northern Lights: Northern Lights is another classic cannabis strain that is known for its vigor and high yield. It’s also relatively easy to grow, making it a good option for beginner growers. Northern Lights typically flowers in 8-9 weeks.
- Skunk #1: Skunk #1 is a hybrid cannabis strain that was created by crossing Afghani indica with Columbian Gold sativa. It’s known for being easy to grow and relatively high-yielding. Skunk #1 typically flowers in 8-9 weeks.
- Super Skunk: Super Skunk is a hybrid cannabis strain that was created by crossing Skunk #1 with an unnamed Afghan indica variety.” It’s known for being easy to grow and high-yielding.” Super Skunk typically flowers in 8-9 weeks.”
- Big Bud: Big Bud is an indica-dominant cannabis strain that is known for its large buds (hence the name). It’s also relatively easy to grow and high-yielding.” Big Bud typically flowers in 8 weeks.”
- Early Girl: Early Girl is an indica-dominant cannabis strain that gets its name from its early flowering time (typically 7-8 weeks).” Early Girl is also relatively easy to grow and produces decent yields.”
- G13: G13 is an indica-dominant cannabis strain that was allegedly created by the US government (hence the name). It’s said to be very easy to grow and very high yielding.” G13 typically flowers in 7-8 weeks.”
The Benefits of Fast Flowering Strains
One of the benefits of growing cannabis is that you can tailor your grow operation to suit your personal needs and preferences. For example, if you want to get the most bang for your buck by harvesting multiple times per year, then you might want to consider growing fast flowering strains.
Fast flowering strains are ideal for those who want to maximize their yield per square footage, or for those who live in climates with shorter growing seasons. These strains usually flower in 8-10 weeks, as opposed to the more typical 10-12 week flowering period.
Here are 7 of the best fast flowering cannabis strains:
- Aurora Indica: This strain flowers in just 8 weeks and is known for its high yield and heavy buds.
- Blueberry Kush: This strain flowers in 9-10 weeks and is prized for its distinctive blueberry flavor.
- Northern Lights: This classic strain flowers in 8-9 weeks and is known for its high THC content.
- White Widow: This iconic strain flowers in 8-9 weeks and is noted for its potent psychoactive effects.
- Grandaddy Purple: This fast flowering strain takes just 9 weeks to flower and is known for its large, dense buds.
- OG Kush: This popular strain typically flowers in 8-9 weeks and is prized for its high THC content and strong aroma.
- Strawberry Cough: This fast flowering strain takes just 8-9 weeks to flower and is known for its fruity strawberry flavor.
The Drawbacks of Fast Flowering Strains
Although fast flowering strains have a lot of advantages, there are also some drawbacks that growers should be aware of. One of the biggest drawbacks is that these strains often have a shorter lifespan than other cannabis strains. This means that they may not produce as many buds, and the buds they do produce may not be as high-quality as those from other strains. Additionally, fast flowering strains often have a higher chance of hermaphroditing (producing male flowers). Therefore, it is important to carefully monitor these plants during the flowering stage to ensure that they are not producing any male flowers.
How To Grow Fast Flowering Strains
If you want to get the most out of your cannabis grow, you need to choose the right strain. Some strains take weeks or even months to flower, while others can do it in just a few weeks.
The key to growing fast flowering strains is to start with a strain that is known for being fast flowering. Here are seven of the best fast flowering strains:
- Northern Lights
- White Widow
- Skunk #1
- Venus OG
- Master Kush
These seven strains are all known for being fast flowering, which means they will be ready to harvest in just a few weeks. If you want to get the most out of your grow, make sure you choose one of these strains.
Tips For Growing Fast Flowering Strains
Here are 7 of the best fast flowering strains, along with some tips to help you get the most out of them.
- White Widow
This classic strain is famous for its speed, with a flowering time of just 8 weeks. White Widow is a great choice for beginners, as it’s easy to grow and relatively forgiving of mistakes. It’s also a good option if you’re short on space, as it doesn’t get too big.
- Northern Lights
Another popular strain, Northern Lights is known for being easy to grow and very resilient. It has a short flowering time of just 7-8 weeks, making it a great choice if you want to get your harvest in quickly.
- Green Crack
Green Crack is a great strain for beginners and experienced growers alike. It’s easy to grow and has a very short flowering time of just 6-8 weeks. This makes it one of the fastest finishing strains available.
- Gorilla Glue #4
Gorilla Glue #4 is another fantastic fast finisher, with a flowering time of just 8 weeks. It’s easy to grow and produces large yields of high-quality buds. Gorilla Glue #4 is also known for being very resistant to mold and pests, making it a good option for beginner growers who want to reduce the risk of problems.
- Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies is a classic strain that’s beloved by many growers due to its ease of cultivation and high yields. It has a slightly longer flowering time than some other strains on this list (9-10 weeks), but it’s still relatively quick compared to most other varieties.
- Granddaddy Purple
Granddaddy Purple is another popular strain that’s known for its ease of growth and high yields. It has a slightly longer flowering time than some other strains (9-10 weeks), but it’s still relatively quick compared to most other varieties. Additionally, Granddaddy Purple is often recommended as a good strain for beginner growers due to its forgiving nature.
FAQs About Fast Flowering Strains
Q: What is the difference between autoflowers and regular flowers?
A: Autoflowers are a type of cannabis that flower automatically, regardless of the number of hours of darkness they receive. Regular flowers require a set number of hours of darkness to begin flowering.
Q: What are the upsides to growing autoflowers?
A:Autoflowers are typically easier to grow than regular flowers, and they have a shorter flowering time which means you can harvest your crop more quickly.
Q: Where can I find fast-flowering seeds?
A: You can purchase fast-flowering seeds from any us seed bank. It’s important to make sure that you are purchasing quality and that the company has great reviews on websites such as Trust Pilot.