Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in your field. Additionally, you will get SEO benefits, exposure via our social media channels. Because of the high number of guest post requests that we receive weekly, we can’t post all of the article requests. We have strict requirements listed below so please go through them before sending your guest posts.
We are very picky about what type of guest posts we publish. We do not sell links or link insertions in existing articles. We only accept legitimate, high-quality, ORIGINAL guest posts with one industry-related backlink in article.
- Your article must be between 1000-2000 words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 links. One to your site (a dofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in your author bio. You are free to link to one other quality resource to add value to the article.
- ALL outgoing links must be relevant to our blog.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.