New York, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Todos wins US trademark for its 3CL protease inhibitor oral antiviral drug candidate Tollovir click here
- Logiq in partnership to offer home delivery and mobile financial services to millions in Nigeria click here
- Camino Corp completes ESG disclosure submission with UK-based platform Digbee click here
- PlantX Life begins selling its products on Walmart Marketplace in the US click here
- Recruiter.com says index now holds more than 150M profiles, enhancing its AI capabilities click here
- Adcore establishes US subsidiary to target local market growth click here
- Safe-T Group says its privacy business unit launched new web Data Collection-as-a-Service click here
- NEO Battery Materials says it has completed assessment of semi-commercial plant facility in South Korea click here
- AIM ImmunoTech offers a status update on its pending Phase 2a Human Challenge Trial using its flagship drug Ampligen click here
- QC Copper and Gold announces pit constrained mineral resource estimate for its Opemiska deposit click here
- FPX Nickel completes drilling programs at Decar project; first assays expected in October click here
- Kenorland Minerals grants option agreement for South Uchi project to Barrick Gold click here
- Perma-Fix wins about $50 million in contract awards during 3Q 2021 click here
- Electric Royalties stock to trade on the OTCQB Venture Market click here
- Gevo chosen by the US Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory to apply GREET model to its net-zero project click here
- Mason Graphite appoints Thomas Swan CEO Harry Swan as board chairman of Black Swan Graphene click here
- Victory Resources credits “global resurgence in lithium prices” to increasing demand click here
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals announces plans for a Phase 2 Ifenprodil chronic cough study in the US click here
- PyroGenesis Canada stock added to the FTSE Global Total Cap and Global Micro Cap indices click here
- Mindset Pharma says further preclinical results for its MSP-4018 drug candidate demonstrate strong efficacy and improved safety profile click here
- Delta 9 continues retail expansion with sixteenth cannabis retail store click here
- Xigem Technologies announces strategic investment in ”last mile” technology provider iDealer click here
- LexaGene adopts corporate governance charters and policies click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com