Sydney, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has extended the gold mineralisation after undertaking extensional drilling at Menzies, which is one of Western Australia’s major historical goldfields, around 130 kilometres north of the globally significant gold deposits of Kalgoorlie, WA. Click here
- Alice Queen Ltd (ASX:AQX) (ASX:AQX) has revealed multiple new gold targets during recent airborne geophysical and satellite hyperspectral surveys flown across the Kaiwalagal Project, adjacent to the company’s Horn Island Project in the Torres Strait, Far North Queensland. Click here
- Andromeda Metals Ltd (ASX:ADN) has completed an oversubscribed share purchase plan (SPP), raising $15 million and adding to the $30 million received under its placement completed earlier this month. Click here
- Imugene Ltd (ASX:IMU, OTC:IUGNF) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX ahead of an announcement regarding a proposed capital raising. Click here
- Volt Resources Ltd (ASX:VRC) has officially completed its transition to become a graphite producer, following the acquisition of a 70% controlling stake in the Ukrainian Zavalievsky Group (ZG) of Companies. Click here
- Silver Mines Ltd (ASX:SVL) has enhanced the underground mining potential of the Bowdens Silver Project in central New South Wales with high-grade results from infill and extensional drilling as part of a 30,000-metre program. Click here
- Alta Zinc Ltd (ASX:AZI) has received funding support for an innovative remote sensing and laser project through the EIT RawMaterials program at Gorno Zinc Project in northern Italy. Click here
- Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) subsidiary Stealth Technologies has achieved considerable improvements to its weed detection technology in a filip for the global agricultural industry. Click here
- King River Resources Ltd (ASX:KRR), which hopes to become a world-leading producer of 4N (99.99% purity) high purity alumina (HPA), has produced a 5N (≥99.999%) purity precursor compound. Click here
- Horizon Minerals Ltd (ASX:HRZ) is encouraged by high-grade results from its first reverse circulation and diamond drilling program over the wholly-owned Kalpini Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
- White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM, OTCQX:WRMCF) has reached the halfway point of its 2021 field season at Red Mountain Project with three diamond drill rigs on the go supported by two helicopters as part of its biggest exploration program undertaken yet in Alaska. Click here
- TNT Mines Ltd (ASX:TIN) has identified five high-priority targets for discovery follow-up drilling from a GAIP (ground array induced polarisation) study at the Reids Ridge Project northeast of Paynes Find in Western Australia. Click here
- Fe Limited (ASX:FEL) has received strong validation of its iron ore production strategy at the JWD Iron Ore Project in Western Australia with leading global trading house Glencore executing an offtake agreement for 100% of the product. Click here
- Carnavale Resources Limited (ASX:CAV) has exercised its option to acquire 80% of the WA-based Kooykynie Gold Project from Western Resources Pty Ltd. Click here
- Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) has been selected for inclusion on the Solactive Global Uranium (TSX-V:GU) and Nuclear Components Total Return Index (SOLURANT), one of the most important uranium and nuclear industry indexes globally. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
- Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
- We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
- We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
- Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
- We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org