New York , Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Cryptocurrencies will never be destroyed, says Musk click here
- BlueRush announces partnership with Doxim, a leading customer communications management and engagement technology provider click here
- NetCents Technology announces addition of Frank Amaro and Jason Dukowski as its new independent directors click here
- Vuzix signs distribution agreement with Acuraflow and receives initial Smart Glasses order click here
- CO2 GRO announces US$30K sale of its CO2 Delivery Solutions technology to Arizona greenhouse grower click here
- Playgon Games aggregator SWINTT brings on three new operators; increasing global count to 20 click here
- Global Energy Metals prepares for drilling at its Lovelock Cobalt-Nickel-Copper project in Nevada click here
- GlobeX Data to feature ads for its Sekur product on two billboards in New York City click here
- Bam Bam Resources contracts driller for the Majuba Hill copper project click here
- Nextleaf Solutions awarded new US patent covering cannabis oil refinery design; gets big reorder for Glacial Gold click here
- Ayurcann Holdings wins first purchase order from Saskatchewan click here
- Adastra Holdings introduces 99% THC-free pure CBD isolate click here
- LeanLife Health announces appointment of Daniel Cruz as the company’s new chief financial officer, effective September 13, 2021 click here
- Stifel GMP lifts Maverix Metals target price following gold stream and partnership deal with Auramet click here
- Kintara heads into new fiscal year with strengthened balance sheet click here
- Mountain Valley MD enters into a letter of intent to complete a licensing agreement with Red White & Bloom Brands click here
- BetterLife Pharma obtains TD-0148A neurological receptor binding data for IND-enabling pharmacology studies click here
- Gaming Realms inks deal to distribute 4ThePlayer games in United States click here
- Marble licenses its proprietary Marble Connect API with Vinn Auto click here
- ESE Entertainment says subsidiary in deal to distribute motion platforms and simulators for professional racing drivers, esports competitors click here
- Heritage Cannabis sees fiscal 3Q revenue rise by 114% as it expands its product portfolio and distribution in Canada click here
- Mirasol Resources discovers “drill-ready” copper-gold targets at its Osiris project in Chile click here
- Nextech AR Solutions says Marcum LLP has been appointed as its new independent auditor at the company’s request click here
- Mindset Pharma identifies additional next-generation 5-MeO-DMT-inspired lead candidates click here
- Nerds On Site maintains full-year revenue despite coronavirus disruption click here
- Major Precious Metals says Neo Exchange has granted final approval for listing of the company’s common shares click here
- African Gold Group posts updated DFS for Kobada project in Mali, which shows “very attractive economics” click here
- Cloud DX announces appointment of Simon Selkrig as its chief financial officer click here
- American Manganese successfully upcycles EV battery black mass into NMC-811 cathode precursor click here
- Fobi signs $240,000 data consulting agreement with Canadian cannabis retailer Kiaro Holdings click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com