New York , Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Power REIT closes acquisition of large Michigan cannabis cultivation greenhouse in US$18.4M deal click here
- Western Magnesium inks agreement to build first ever eco-friendly magnesium plant in eastern Ohio click here
- Manganese X releases technical report for Battery Hill project in New Brunswick click here
- Logiq launches new exclusive mobile payment option for driver license psychological testing in Indonesia click here
- Global Energy Metals completes first phase program of soil geochemical sampling and geological mapping at Monument Peak click here
- Whitehorse Gold reveals high-grade gold equivalent results from its Skukum project in Canada’s Yukon click here
- Benchmark Metals identifies new ‘Black Lake’ copper-gold-silver target at Lawyers click here
- SoLVBL Solutions completes independent test validation for its Q by SoLVBL cryptographic product click here
- BioHarvest Sciences says new manufacturing facility in Israel has successfully met certification requirements ahead of time click here
- Mindset Pharma selects Treatment-Resistant Depression and End of Life Cancer Angst as initial target indications for MSP-1014 click here
- The Valens Company announces white label partnership with leading, technology-powered, cannabis retailer Fire & Flower click here
- Gevo, and Chevron unit sign letter of intent to jointly invest in new facilities to turn inedible corn into sustainable aviation fuel click here
- BlueRush says it has experienced significant growth in subscription bookings for 2021 click here
- Nextleaf Solutions ships its first Glacial Gold products to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch click here
- Marble Financial licenses its Marble Connect product to Konect Ai click here
- First Mining Gold says it has entered into an earn-in agreement with ALX Resources; Acquires additional claims in Birch-Uchi click here
- BetterLife Pharma strikes research agreement with Medical College Wisconsin for its TD-0148A neurological receptor studies click here
- Recruiter.com Group launches Amplify, an artificial intelligence (AI) powered solution for proactive candidate outreach click here
- Namaste Technologies confirms name change to Lifeist Wellness to reflect CBD product sales in the UK click here
- Real Luck Group announces partnership with user onboarding solution Checkin.com click here
- Vanstar Mining initiates drilling program on its Felix property in Quebec click here
- TruTrace Technologies to roll out cannabis validator with top cannabis cultivator and products manufacturer Flora Growth click here
- Zynerba presents longer-term tolerability and efficacy data of Zygel in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder click here
- Predictmedix expects SBL Testing Technologies partnership with Haztech to boost delivery of its Safe Entry Station technology click here
- CanaFarma partners with Vertical Wellness to introduce Just Live CBD Sparkling Water click here
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals appoints Harry Bloomfield QC to its board of director, says he has been elected chairman click here
- Falcon Gold stakes more prospective ground in central Newfoundland click here
- Alkaline Fuel Cell Power kicks off testing of its next-generation power units with Gaskatel click here
- New Pacific Metals hits silver-rich polymetallic mineralization with first two holes of Carangas drill program click here
- New Oroperu Resources receives shareholder approval for its merger with First Light Capital click here
- Stifel raises target price for i-80 Gold Corp to C$6.20 per share, repeats ‘Buy’ following “transformative” acquisitions of Lone Tree and Ruby Hill click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org