Experts in the field will share their insights on organic cultivation, production design and planning, cannabis cultivation and integrated crop protection.
During the Virtual Cannabis Quality Conference last December, an episode of Cultivation Technology focused on a session titled Panel Discussion: Integrated life cycle into business planning. Due to the great interest and the many questions from the participants that could not be answered during the roundtable, we will hold this roundtable on the 23rd. March again.
Speakers on this panel include Gretchen Schimelpfenig, technical director, Resource Innovation; Brandy Keen, co-founder and senior technical advisor, Surna, Inc; Adam Chalasinski, application engineer at Rough Brothers/Nexus Greenhouse Systems/Tetra; David Vaillencourt, founder and CEO of The GMP Collective; and Kyle Lisabeth, vice president of horticulture at Silver Bullet Water.
More presentations will be made at the virtual cannabis culture conference on the 23rd. The month of March includes:
- Why CBD companies should go organic
- Brad Kelly, Socati’s Chief Operating Officer.
- A guide for newcomers to integrated pest management
- David Perkins, founder of the consulting firm Floresco.
- Start with Scratch: Opening of a cannabis farm in Georgia
- Reginald Reggie Reese, founder and executive director of Green Toad Farm.
- Duane Hirsch, president and director of business development for The Green Toad hemp farm.
You can consult the full agenda and register here. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers during the live question and answer session that will take place after each session. Registration is free. For sponsorship, contact RJ Palermo at Rj@innovativepublishing.net.