Delaware has increased the number of medical cannabis licenses from three to six, due to a nearly 40 percent increase in medical cannabis card registrations last year compared to 2019.
According to Delaware’s Dover State News Agency, there are three new licensees, their planned openings and locations :
- CannaTech study: It was scheduled to open in Dover and Georgetown in April-June.
- Ezikur: Opening scheduled for April and June in Felton and Middletown.
- Valor Craft Cannabis Co… The opening should take place in July-September at the New Castle.
According to the Delaware Business Times, the existing licensees and their locations are :
- Columbia Care, a New York-based operator with locations in Rehoboth, Smyrna and Wilmington.
- First State Compassion, a local company owned by a former state trooper, with offices in Lewis and Wilmington.
- Fresh cannabis is from the New Jersey Compassionate Care Research Institute in Newark.
According to the Delaware Medical Marijuana Annual Report 2020, 16,497 medical marijuana cards were issued in the state last year. This is a 37% increase from the 12,045 cards issued in 2019.
Last summer, the state opened the permitting process by bringing together 10 applicants.
The highly regulated MMJ market in Delaware requires vertical integration of the cannabis trade.
Privacy settings,How Search works,delaware legalization 2020,delaware dispensary list,medical marijuanas delaware,mjna stock price