Almost everyone has experienced poor sleep. From full-blown insomnia to the occasional restless nights, sleeping problems are common in our modern, fast-paced lifestyle. According to a report from the National Institute of Health’s database, poor sleep and insomnia affect 10% to 15% of the US population before including other sleep disorders. Many successfully use CBD products to enhance their nighttime rest and mitigate these sleep problems. Unfortunately, finding the right CBD product for sleep is challenging, as the market offers many CBD products.
We’ve prepared several top CBD-infused capsules based on their hemp source, formula, price, company reputation, third-party testing, and other vital factors. Keep reading to discover the best CBD-infused pills for insomnia and sleep in 2022 and beyond.
1. Royal CBD
These CBD-infused capsules for sleep are manufactured with organic and natural ingredients, including help extract, flavorings, and carrier oil. They are available in full-spectrum CBD and CBD oil, meaning you’ll get the range of hemp’s beneficial compounds–and not just cannabidiol. Royal CBD capsules only come in one level of strength (25mg), making them the best option for severe sleep issues.
This potency level is also suitable for people weighing more than the average user. They are affordable long-term compared to the 10mg capsules other brands offer. However, the 25mg strength may be slightly more for beginners.
- It is a full-spectrum CBD
- It is vegan and gluten-free
- It is organic
- It is third-party tested for safety and quality
- It is only available in a single potency option
2. Gold Bee
A group of cannabis enthusiasts and superfood experts established Gold Bee in 2018. Gold bee specialized in organic coconut oil and raw honey but later focused on CBD extracts. The brand has gradually developed and now offers a vast selection of premium CBD products in multiple forms. Gold Bee’s CBD-infused capsules have the same full-spectrum extract as its flagship oil, comprising 40mg per serving. This concentration makes it ideal for people looking for more substantial sleep or who want to ease severe stress.
- It is manufactured by superfood experts
- It is pretty potent-40mg per capsule
- It uses CO2 extraction to obtain the CBD
- It has been third-party tested for safety and quality
- It doesn’t have less potent CBD-infused capsules
Image source: https://unsplash.com/photos/sWQDlC_MgYw
3. Green Roads
Green Roads is one of the US leading suppliers of CBD products. They supply an extensive range of medicinal-grade CBD products, such as oils, capsules, gummies, vapes, tropicals, and, interestingly, pet supplements. Consumers can pick from any of its three versions:
- Sleep – 25mg of CBD and melatonin
- Relax – 25mg of CBD, GABA, and 5-HTP
- Regular – 25mg full-spectrum CBD
The Relax version of Green Roads CBD-infused capsules is ideal for daytime use, as it calms the brain and relieves stressful thoughts to help you remain productive. The Sleep version works better by taking it before going to bed. It contains melatonin–the natural sleep hormone which makes it easier and faster to fall asleep. Unfortunately, such a product is unavailable in any extra-strength or low-potency capsules.
- It is ideal for various health needs
- It is a full-spectrum CBD
- It is naturally grown in the US
- It is available at 25mg per capsule
- Its potency options are limited
- It is costlier than its competitors
4. Hemp Bombs
Hemp Bombs is among the market’s most “colorful” CBD brands since this brand blends clever marketing with premium-quality products based on CBD isolates. As a result, it has rapidly grown to become a maverick among other CBD brands. Hemp Bombs provide a wide selection of CBD-infused capsules. They are available in various sizes, from 100-count to 8-count bottles, and are available in two potency strengths–15mg and 30mg. Its “Sleep” option contains melatonin to aid sleep.
- It is available in two potency strengths–15mg and 30mg
- It is THC-free and vegan
- It comprises organic hemp
- Users can purchase them in various size options
- The hemp is imported from European countries
- High-strength CBD-infused capsules are not available
Image source: https://unsplash.com/photos/rUc9hVE-L-E
CBDfx provides generous CBD-infused capsules to improve your sleep quality. It’s available in 60-count and 30-count bottles, each capsule containing either 50 or 25 mg of CBD. Many doctors and pharmacists have reviewed CBDfx formulation to ensure its efficacy and safety for humans and pets.
Its CBD-infused capsules are produced with full-spectrum CBD, delivering great value for your money, especially if you go for the high-potency option. Since every capsule contains 50mg of CBD, it is suitable for heavyweight users and users suffering from severe sleep deprivation. Such pills are usually suspended in MCT oil to enhance absorption into the body.
- It is produced from full-spectrum CBD
- It has been third-party tested and evaluated for safety, efficacy, and quality
- It is available in both low-strength and high-strength CBD-infused capsules
- It is vegan
- There is little information regarding the manufacturer, which can affect the relationships with its customers
Image source: https://unsplash.com/photos/DIBwWsoshGE
The Bottom Line
For ages, CBD has been widely used for its therapeutic versatility, especially regarding mental health, pain, and sleep. CBD-infused capsules are all about efficacy and simplicity. They contain CBD extract, carrier oil, and a soft shell made from cellulose or gelatin. Furthermore, you can choose from multiple potency levels depending on the level of sleep you want and how your body’s tolerance to the product.